Current Staff Vacancies
Community Facilitator (Casual/Relief)
We are currently recruiting additional Community Facilitators for casual/relief work.
We are looking for people who are energetic, enthusiastic and committed team players.
Key skills and attributes for the role:
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to network with a wide range of people.
• Good facilitation skills.
• Previous experience of working with adults with an intellectual disability and mental health issues in a community environment would be helpful although not essential.
• The ability to work well under pressure and consistently manage their time in a flexible manner.
• Excellent computer skills.
• A commitment to making a positive difference.
• A clean driver’s licence and have access to a reliable car (mileage reimbursed).
The position is remunarated at a rate of $19.00 -$23.50 per hour dependant on qualifications and experience.
A full position description can be downloaded here
and the application form can be downloaded here
Please download the application form above, complete and post it together with a copy of your CV and covering letter to PO Box 24 264, Eastgate, Christchurch 8642 by no later than 29th September 2017.